She is the founder and owner of Human Resources Simplified for starters. As if that is not enough, she is a certified senior-level human resources executive/consultant, adjunct professor, management trainer, professional speaker, career coach and resume writer. She has other certifications too, but that just means she knows stuff. She provides Human Resources services in Sarasota, Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Venice and all along the Suncoast!
She received her BA in psychology and earned an MBA degree with a concentration in human resources.
She started as a human resources secretary out of college and rose in human resources to the executive level.
She has been published and is frequently interviewed by business magazines.
As a trainer, she has provided training to Fortune 500 companies, the government and the military.
She was named “HR Professional of the Year” twice by human resources professional association chapters.
Those who have worked with her know her as “JJ in HR”.
On a personal note, she loves red cars, domestic and international traveling, speed reading, rock, pop and country music, real friends and her two wonderful sons. She would do more, but she has to fit in sleeping.
Jean feels that personal and business ethics are paramount, and subscribes to the following:
Human Resources Simplified Code of Ethics
- We will regard all information acquired as strictly confidential.
- We will assume only those responsibilities for which we are qualified.
- We will conduct all interactions with integrity, respect and in the best interests of our clients.
- We will communicate thoroughly and as frequently as needed.
- We will deliver services in a timely fashion.
- We will avoid all potential conflicts of interest that might arise out of client relationships.